SENSAPROBE+ WITH CONTRACTION INDICATOR
The SensaProbe+ with contraction indicator is a revolutionary internal, vaginal probe with customer satisfaction its primary purpose. When fitted the contraction indicator signals the current strength or weakness of your pelvic floor muscles. Additionally, the contraction indicator monitors the performance of your pelvic floor stimulation. Perfect for keeping track of your progress.
This probe is compatible with the Elle TENS+ and other pelvic floor stimulators. For the SensaTONE you may need to purchase a separate leadwire to make it compatible with this probe. Please see: Leadwire for the Flexi/Easy TENS (Single).
The SensaProbe+ with Contraction Indicator features:
• Soft curved shape to assist insertion and comfort.
• Designed for maximum comfort.
• Large conductive area ensuring maximum stimulation.
• Fully sealed unit to aid and simplify cleaning.
Contraction Indicator features:
• The probe and Indicator can be used either with or without a stimulation device.
• When fitted to the Sensaprobe+ the Contraction Indicator helps monitor the performance of the pelvic floor muscles and success of the stimulation programme.
• Quantifies the strength and duration of voluntary and involuntary (stimulated) contractions.
• Indicates the current strength or weakness of your pelvic floor i.e. little or no indicator movement.
• Improves bracing techniques to help avoid leakage when coughing / sneezing / straining etc.
- Calculated at Checkout